Monday, March 24, 2008




We did have Easter, but Kiddo#1 fell sick just a couple of hours before the egg hunt, so she missed it all, it lasts less than 24 hours, is the same as Kiddo #2 had last week,  a full day of sleep and the next day they are like nothing  happened, and it was just a  matter of time for  #3 to get it so when he threw up and had a little bit of fever I just said to Hubby here we go again... so frustrating. 
The good thing is that  is a very short thingy and I can say they only get sick once a year (usually by Easter) but them being so young I can't keep them apart for them no to contagion their siblings, and I guess because of the crazy weather we have in Georgia at this time of the year is easy for kiddos to get sick. 

And I guess every story has its share of cuteness and this one is no exception

Kiddo #1; Mama? did the Easter Bunny came yesterday while I was sick?
Mama; yes Honey, I'm sorry you missed it, but your sister found eggs for you!!.
Kiddo #1; mmh,  ( she opens the back door, walks outside, stares to the backwoods in silence for a while) and  she inhales deep and yells out at the top of her lungs:

EASTER BUNNY
I WAS SICK
PLEASE COME BACK AND GIVE ME A TREAT!!!!  

of course by the afternoon the Easter Bunny arrived for the second time to our house not without a note saying that kiddo#1 had to wait to eat her treats until she was 100% healthy, which of course she has been trying to convince me that she already is. 
 


1 comment:

World Wide Alternative said...

Oh now that's a great story, it made me giggle! Xxx